Want to compare two or more files without all the hassle involved? In that case, Deltopia DeltaWalker will be a great help. Deltopia DeltaWalker is an excellent program that includes functions and options needed to automatically compare all kinds of files and folders. With it, you can compare up to three files in detail and more generically, all files contained in two separate folders.
The program also includes an efficient editor of structures capable of displaying on-screen displays and equalities, and even differences similarities of the archives. It is also compatible with Unicode, MBCS and ASCII. The developer goes a bit over the top in trying to sell this tool describing it as "Ultimate clarity, productivity, and ease of use. Native looks and performance. Beautifully human. Runs everywhere," which is a little over the top to say the least but it's a useful tool nevertheless.
In summary, Deltopia DeltaWalker is a solid tool to perform the tedious task of comparing files and folders.
- Stability enhancements release.
- Restored proper synchronization operations for large number of files.
- Dismissing the Replace confirmation dialog can no longer result in data loss.
- Auto-suggest/auto-complete in the resource path text fields executes on a separate thread now to prevent UI lockup.
- Subtle folder comparison tree selection and navigation issues.